September 16 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm UTC-5
Click IT’s Discovery Day will officially begin at noon with lunch served after being greeted and welcomed to Click IT. When you arrive, a tour of our facilities will be conducted with introductions to the Click IT staff.
During lunch, attendees will be seated in our conference room, where an introduction presentation will be given. Then, the following will be covered with the franchise candidates:
- Click IT’s products and services (with emphasis on recurring revenue generators), including those not found at https://clickitstores.com/shop.
- An overview of what makes Click IT better and different, from a customer’s perspective, with examples.
- Where to find important information in the Members Portal at https://members.clickitfranchise.com.
- A review of the market areas of those attending, where we can see the types and numbers of potential commercial and residential customers. (All prospecting tools for franchisees are available at https://clickitprospector.com.)
- Back-end Portal Review, conducted by Click IT’s Operations Manager.
- Review of employees and contractors needed and skills for the various services provided by a Click IT store.
- Review of the Franchise Disclosure Document – Specifically Items 6, 7, 12, and 19, found at https://members.clickitfranchise.com/franchise-disclosure-document/.
- Next steps and options.
By the end of this overview, candidates should have a good understanding of initial costs, ongoing fees, and requirements to set up and run their Click IT business.
We then will go over the projected territory and census information, so Candidates see what their selected territories look like in comparison to Chagrin Falls.
A Questions and Answers session will follow, along with a handing out of the Franchise Agreement to review.
This will take up the time we have allotted for the visit, which will adjourn at 4 PM, so people can get back to their homes during reasonable hours, depending on where they traveled in from.
Please arrive between 11 AM and Noon.
See our map for places to stay and eat, if you’re coming into our area from out of town: Map of Surrounding Area.
To get directions if arriving by car, click here.
If you are arriving by plane, our headquarter store is a 43-minute drive (26.7 miles) from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and 54 minutes from the Akron-Canton Airport. Private commuter airports are also in our area. Click here for a map.